AGSB College - Pre-MBA Business Studies
This Pre MBA business studies Switzerland college program is a preparatory course for the further MBA program. The course has been designed for those who have already had a Bachelor’s degree in non-business sciences and want to apprehend basic business principles. The course is also a great solution for those business graduates who have some gaps in the knowledge of certain disciplines.
The students have the opportunity to choose one or all of the 11 possible courses presented within the program. AGSB Switzerland College offers to revise and improve students’ erudition in fundamentals of:
• Accounting that aims to introduce the students to financial statements, income determination and budgeting;
• Micro and Macro Economics emphasizing the concepts of demand and supply, costs of production, fiscal policy etc.;
• Finance covering the themes of financial planning, ratio analysis, time value of money, sources and costs of capital;
• Mathematics – the course includes basic algebra, acquaintance with minimization and maximization theories and systems of equations;
• Statistical Analysis introduces descriptive and inferential statistics that comprise such issues as data presentation, measures of central tendency and dispersion, probability distributions, hypothesis testing and regression analysis;
• Principles of Management and Marketing - the courses that prepare future managers to work in contemporary enterprises and emphasize the interrelationship of marketing and society;
And finally, if desired, the students may attend foreign language classes. The latter studies of foreign language are not obligatory within the limits of this program, however recommended if one plans to continue his or her education in American-Swiss College.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: