Why to choose Institute of Finance and Management?
Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is the leading business institute in Switzerland. Our teaching-learning method is based on case studies from functioning companies and their challenges. Finance College works in four essential directions in developing future leaders:
1. we provide studies quality by employing and motivating carefully selected professors who obtain the international experience in companies;
2. we teach research methods and create the work atmosphere of the company during the studies, in order to learn management and communication;
3. we oblige students for Business Realities program, which gives valuable know-how of organization or company functioning in particular field;
4. we guarantee academic and career counseling for our students.
At IFM, we offer a wide choice of interesting courses. Two sections are available (English and French). The undergaduate degrees last 3 years. Students have the possibility of taking a dual degree in order to maximize their study time Ex: Business & Finance or Business & Communication. We also offer an accelerated programme : 3 years + 1 to obtain a master's degree in 4 years. Masters programmes are fully taught in English and have a one-year duration. This year, IFM opens a part time MBA with a duration of 2 years.
Firstly, all of our professors hold postgraduate University degrees (Master, MBA, PHD) from International Universities (New York, Washington, Lancaster, Lyon, and Geneva, California, Canada). Banking, International consulting and management work experiences of our lectures in USA, Australia, Italy, France, Geneva and other countries, insure the practical approach on the tutored subjects.
Secondly, at Finance Switzerland College we seek to ensure the bright future of our students in business in management. For this reason IFM College has designed the programs to built students’ abilities in analysis and usage of work tools. Written and oral presentations are the core of each subject. This teaching method allows our students in Switzerland to adopt in the future work, while building the personality and brightening the mind.
Business Reality program name reflects the content of our active teaching. The lecturers from various international companies and organizations in Geneva share their work experience in the subjects. In 2005 IFM institute Switzerland College students had conferences and visits to International Olympic Committee, World Trade Organization, Nestle, Television Swiss Romande, and Phillip Morris. Price Watherhouse Coopers managers lectured in International consulting subject, Geneva State Department of Economic specialists added value to entrepreneurship in Switzerland discipline.
Finally, Finance institute Switzerland College provides the students with Academic counseling all the year round for choosing the studies’ specialization. We always welcome students for individual dialogs, open discussions and guidance with experienced counselor. We strongly believe that Switzerland College is responsible for preparing the student for job application procedure or internship and/or interview, as well as psychological tests. Therefore, our Switzerland institute students can explore the job opportunities with the guidance of our career counselor.
Choosing the College is not always the easy task for students and parents. There are many questions regarding personal, professional goals, desires and education institution. Finance Switzerland College lists key facts concerning our business school, which might help you to decide:
1. IFM College is bilingual; we have teaching section both in English and French languages;
2. Accredited University programs (Bachelor and Master);
3. Flexible programs (students can select the subjects to study within the course);
4. Small classes (IFM encourages interactive and individualized model of studies);
5. Multicultural context (international professors and students);
6. Students activities (conferences, visits, university trips and sports);
7. First rate environment (Geneva location and safety factor);
8. American-European teaching model combination;
9. Pragmatic approach to the University’s studies (business skills from the real world are integrated into the studies’ programs).
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: