Why Monte Rosa Boarding School?
Monte Rosa, Why Switzerland boarding School?
• complete international programs of study for all ages of students
• high – quality school teaching, cutting edge teaching methods and newest materials
• School courses can be instructed in English, French or German languages
• proficiency in French, German, Italian and other foreign languages
• excellent summer or winter holidays accompanied by intensive language studies
• open-mindedness, cultural awareness and global prospective
• easy access to Montreux city activities, mountain sports and main cultural centers of Europe
Monte Rosa Switzerland boarding school have made several studies regarding children learning experiences. Our school would be glad to share the results of our Educational Report in Switzerland. It gives you an opportunity to learn more and answer to why Switzerland boarding school is different from an average school, as well as revealing the reason why families from all around the world send their children to our Switzerland Boarding School:
- The lack of appropriate local boarding schools encourages parents to search for the best possible education abroad. Switzerland comes to be safe heaven to numerous children because of pedagogical innovation and high academic achievements.
- International families face challenges when a child has to adapt and re-orient from one boarding school to another. That’s why Monte Rosa Switzerland Boarding School pays extraordinary attention to individualized teaching and offers trans academic program.
- Our School provides safety and security. For teenagers who need increasing independence as they develop toward adulthood. Our Switzerland boarding school is the right place to explore within set of guidelines and regulations.
- At Monte Rosa Switzerland boarding school, children who have special talents or gifted in a particular area, such as arts, sciences or sports will always find encouragement and guided improvement to add more into their skills and talents, thanks to our paying special attention teachers and boarding school staff.
Our Swiss boarding school students come from USA, France, Italy, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, UAE, China, Russia and many other countries. Even though, their cultural backgrounds are diverse, all of them share common vision regarding modern boarding school education in Switzerland. We teach children to study, budget and plan their time, to set reachable goals, to think independently and to be curious, to get along with diverse nationalities and cultures, to accept the responsibility and to be active participant in School life. One of the graduates described his learning experience accurately: “Being well prepared academically is only a small part of what I carried away from Swiss School. The thing that helped me the most in University is the work ethics which I developed during my time at the Monte Rosa Switzerland boarding school.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: