Monte Rosa Boarding School Programs
Boarding programs Switzerland boarding school are Primary school-junior high and high school- trans-academic section- preparatory course with intensive language and business management studies to prepare for university- vocational section which consists of summer – winter intensive language programs.
- Primary boarding school program is provided for children under the fourth year of school emphasizes on language arts ad mathematics.
- Junior high school program covers grade 6-7/ form I and grants in-depth knowledge of English literature and modern mathematics.
- High School program is the last step in obtaining secondary school degree (grades 8-12). This stage of studying concentrates on English Language and Literature, Sciences and Mathematics. Year 13 is taught and considered to be post-graduate studies in British system of education.
The boarding school children might be offered to study English additionally if needed while attending the normal Switzerland boarding school programs. We prepare our school students for Cambridge KET and Cambridge first certificate, TOEFL, and other international university entrance examinations.
- Trans Academic Program is preparatory course for British and American Universities. Monte Rosa Institute invites secondary school graduates for Business School preparation classes. We endow with business introduction, management, and finance knowledge in one or two academic years in Switzerland.
- Swiss summer or winter holiday intensive language program will always stay in your memory as remarkable days. We offer our students in Switzerland to study English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch. Official examinations and international diplomas follow each level of language program.
Switzerland boarding School programs are designed to achieve the following objectives:
1. To develop school student’s international knowledge and awareness.
2. To sharpen their thinking and acquire new techniques of studying.
3. To offer parents a high return on investment by contributing to the development of the human capital.
4. To prepare School attendants for International Diplomas in or out of Switzerland.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: