Monte Rosa Boarding School / Extra-activities
Switzerland is the homeland of pedagogy and unique beauty, this powerful combination of intensive education and charming Swiss nature offers exceptional studying opportunity, improvement of moral cultures, the sense of security and leisure activities. Every day, after school classes are finished, students engage into three to different activities Switzerland boarding school programs:
• Horse riding at the nearby horse farm under our strict supervision in Switzerland.
• Artistic productions and concerts all around Switzerland.
• Ballet classes and dancing classes which are to be chosen according to students different interests.
• Cookery classes that teach students the basics of cooking.
• Arts and crafts club which help students discover their different talents and potential.
• Fitness training that combines physical activities Switzerland boarding school program as well as theoretical knowledge of sports and training.
• Bicycling along the famous Lake Geneva where our school is located in Switzerland.
During the different semester’s activities Switzerland boarding school teachers and students prepare concerts, parties, film sessions and team games. In summer we enjoy mini golf, badminton, tennis, archery, water skiing, mountain biking and much more. Scholl has constant teams for basketball, football, volleyball and table tennis. Students participate in many different activities on daily bases, including excursions as well as the regular cultural visits all around Switzerland, Swimming pools and near by aqua parks, tennis court and school barbecues are organized during summer time. Students receive full board double or triple rooms, including daily breakfast open buffet, lunch and dinner, and weekly laundry.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: