Leysin American School profile
Mission and Profile Switzerland boarding school:
Leysin School educates students at the very core of their adolescence (grades 8 to 12), culminating in the International Baccalaureate or the U.S. High School Diploma, therefore, the highest standards of every day behavior must be set. Our School committee believes that every day effort of doing the right thing leads to ethical decisions and actions.
• We believe that our high realistic academic goals prepare students to join the most difficult universities around the world. We expect scholars to master specific skills in order they could meet the challenge of being at an academically advanced level. Non-native English speakers are surrounded by a supportive teachers and friends who assist in mastering English communication skills;
• Well balanced Switzerland boarding school studying programs means that Leysin Boarding School includes into the curriculum subjects such as sports, traveling, and recreational activities. We have no doubt that a solid education is build in-and-out side the classroom;
• Promote international understanding. A living and learning environment engages students into the real life model “the world of citizens”, as representatives of six different continents communicate, develop friendships, help each other and reside together harmoniously. The principles of United Nations Declaration of Human Rights are vivid in Leysin Boarding School;
• complement community well-being with guidance through daily interaction with family-like teachers and counselors. We focus on creating stable and compassionate learning atmosphere for students;
• create and maintain partnership with parents. Leysin Switzerland Boarding School believes that the involvement of parents is integral success of students. We consider parents as partners in educational process.
• Our mission and profile Switzerland boarding school statement is built on the idea that every young person is capable to reach the highest standards of learning, interacting and achieve their life goals in Leysin Switzerland Boarding School. We assist in setting the right principles for the last 47 years. In 2010 we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary. The School will be in a time of honor. We will invite our Alumni, partners, friends, teachers and faculty staff to remember the great accomplishments of yours and ours.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: