Collège du Léman - Foreword and mission
- We know our students by name (our teachers know their families and friends, goals and inspirations, learning styles and interests of students);
- We assist our students (our top teachers encourage students to be curious regarding new discoveries and knowledge, to be effective in individual work and in a team work, to appreciate the wisdom and beauty of knowledge, to be compassionate for others);
- We train them (to be responsible, to be active and goal-minded, to recognize leadership opportunities, to excel at future university and to become intercontinental citizens).
Our boarding school mission in Switzerland is to provide an educational setting in which children of different cultural, racial and linguistic backgrounds would have an opportunity to realize their prospective. We teach them that no national ethos predominates. British Switzerland Boarding School teaches children to co-operate and live a peaceful site. We believe that a boarding school experience leads towards independency, responsibility and cultural diversity.
Our Swiss boarding objectives are as follow:
- to provide apprentices with high quality tutoring;
- to structure and organize education with the highest standards within the limits of School material and human resources;
- to provide the environment where students can live and learn in a good health and safety conditions;
- to encourage self-express, to search for physical, emotional, artistic and social talents;
- to foster among students the respect for truth, trust, integrity, other people and their welfare;
- to develop students’ analytical, critical and inquiring attitudes, in order they could make own independent judgment;
- to enable students to use written and spoken language with accuracy, understanding, sensitivity and responsibility;
- to construct a responsible role for children future, in order they could be role models in their own and other societies and in Switzerland.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: