Collège du Léman - Admission
- Completed signed and faxed application form;
- Administration fee for day students – 250 CHF, for boarding students – 1000 CHF;
- Photo of student;
- Transcript of academic record;
- Two letters of references from former school;
- Completed and signed health questionnaire by family doctor;
- Copy of passport.
The documents must be signed by parents or legal representatives, guardians. The Leman Admission Switzerland boarding school committee reviews the application after the administration fee is paid and documents are received. The decision of approval or denial is based on two factors: academic record of student and references of the previous school. Once the judgment of admission Switzerland boarding school committee is made, a letter announcing the result will be mailed.
In the case of acceptance, a security deposit of 600 CHF for day students and 6000 CHF for Boarding School students, as well as 1500 CHF fee of reservation must be paid within two weeks of notification of acceptance. The Security deposit is refunded in graduation or withdrawal of student.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: