Beau Soleil Private School - International Section, Upper School
• A first (native) language (literature only
• A second language (English, French, Spanish,Italian)
• A social science (History, Geography, Business & Management, Economics)
• A science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Systems)
• An Arts subject (Music, Visual Arts)
• Theory of Knowledge
• An Extended Essay
• CAS (Creativity, Action, Service
The Arts subject can be substituted by a guided choice from subjects in other groups.
At the end of 12th grade students will either be entered for the full IB diploma (3 higher level subjects, 3 standard level subjects) or for the Beau Soleil High School Diploma (between 4 and 6 standard level IB subjects, internal examinations in remaining subjects).
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: