Ecole Nouvelle / International Boarding School of Lausanne - Kindergarten
Parents can choose between two programmes: the Kindergarten and the Montessori section. The Kindergarten programme introduces the first fundamental concepts, leading to the progressive development of social skills and motor activities. The Montessori section is offered to children from the age of 3 up to 1st grade. This programme respects the rhythm and personality of each child and helps develop autonomy and self-discipline. Specially designed materials, adapted to each child’s needs, are used to develop psychomotor skills.
Children are admitted to the programmes after an interview with school administrators and teachers.
To prepare children for learning fundamental skills in reading, writing and arithmetic in an atmosphere of joy and happiness.
- morning or full-day programme
- Extended Day Programme to stimulate self-expression
- child care from 08:00 to the start of classes
- introduction to English
- a choice of Kindergarten or Montessori
"No human being experiences the same education as another" Maria Montessori
A Montessori program is offered to students from three to six years old.
It encourages the development of the whole child, respecting the rhythm and personality of each individual and developing autonomy and self discipline. Specific designed materials, adapted to each child's needs, are used to develop psychomotor skills.
The Kindergarten introduces fundamental concepts, leading to the progressive development of social skills and motor activities.
• Kindergarten from age 3 (morning or full day)
• Early introduction to English (4 periods per week)
• Extended Day activities during lunch break and optional after school
• Child care provided before school
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: