Ski programme at International school Collège du Léman
At Collège du Léman we encourage our students from 8 to 18 to keep an “ active mind in a healthy body ” by giving them the opportunity to participate in one or more of our ski week-ends as well as our week-long ski camp during the winter school breakat the famous ski resort Crans Montana, Valais, Switzerland.
Sign-up now for the Collège du Léman programme and enjoy!
On the sunny side of the Rhone valley is the famed ski resort of Crans-Montana. You will be basking in the breathtaking panorama that offers views from the Matterhorn across to the Mont-Blanc. There are almost a 100 miles of ski slopes for the beginner to the expert skier.
Accomodation and food
La Moubra overlooks playing fields, rich forests and a mountain lake. Students are accommodated in sunny 4-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms on each floor.
Healthy, tailor-made breakfasts and dinners are provided in the panoramic dining hall of La Moubra. Well balanced lunches are taken in selected high altitude restaurants.
Ski or snowboard?
Collège du Léman teams up with a local ski school, member of the Swiss Federation of Ski Schools, to provide ski and snowboarding lessons. The participants are divided into small groups of similar ability.
Safety and well-being
The dedicated and enthusiastic Collège du Léman staff, as well as the ski instructors, place safety as their number one priority. Together, they also ensure the smooth running of the activities programme.
A doctor and nurses are available 24/7 on location.
Saturday 9th to Saturday 16th February 2013
- Saturday, January 12 and Sunday, January 13, 2013
- Saturday, January 19 and Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27, 2013
- Saturday, February 2 and Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24, 2013
- Saturday, March 2 and Sunday, March 3, 2013
SKI WEEK: CHF 1'760.-
SKI WEEK-ENDS: CHF 495.- / week-end
- transfers from Versoix to Crans-Montana and back
- accommodation at La Moubra, in 4-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms
- meals and drinks
- ski pass with its insurance
- instructors from the partner ski school (ski or snowboard)
- "after-ski" activities organized by Collège du Léman
- Collège du Léman tutors & supervisors
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: